- Contact Us
- Make an inquiry via our contact form.
You can also contact us via e-mail, fax, or telephone.*We are able to respond to inquiries in English and Japanese.
The more specific information you can provide, the better we will be able to help you.
- We will send you an offer list with photographs based on your inquiry
- Once you have narrowed down the type and number of products you want to buy, we will prepare an offer list from our inventory, and e-mail it to you with accompanying photos.
- We check that your order fits in the cargo containers
- We check that your order fits in the cargo containers and whether or not there is space left over for extra items.
- We confirm of payment and Incoterms
- We confirm shipment conditions, method of payment, and other final particulars.
- We also inform you if extra work was required during cargo container packing
- For example, if the product needed washing, if it needed a wooden frame, if it had to be disassembled, or if the tires had to be loaded on top of the machine.
- We send a pro forma invoice and either invoice you for half of the agreed price or ask you to request a letter of credit
- Upon receipt of payment or letter of credit, your order is packed into containers and shipped
- Upon receipt of your L/C or T/T（100%） , we will disassemble your tractors and pack into a container. And then we will ship the container on a vessel. It would be done within 2-3 weeks depending on conditions.
- Once your order has left port, we send you a copy of the bill of lading and either invoice you for the remainder of the sale price or settle the letter of credit
(This step marks the end of the procedure for letter-of-credit transactions)
- Original shipping documents (bill of lading, invoice, packing list, and other required documents) are sent once receipt of payment is confirmed
※ If you cannot find the answer to your question here, please contact us.